This is one of my favorites blog posts from SharePoint Project Management Guru-Dux Raymond Sy.
I had the great opportunity to facilitate “Best Practices in Developing Requirements for SharePoint Projects” webcast for O’Reilly Media last July 28, 2010.
You can download the PPT presentation at: http://bit.ly/d1xbLN
Click the image below to watch the recorded presentation:
As promised, you can download the templates I showed at: http://www.meetdux.com/dl/req4sp.zip
In addition, I have compiled a list of valuable SharePoint resources related to the webcast:
- PM Resources for SharePoint 2010 Projects
- How SharePoint Can Deliver Project Transparency
- 5 Reasons Why SharePoint Ignorance is not Bliss
- Are you doing what it takes to Success at Implementing SharePoint?
- SharePoint Worst Practices: 5 Common Mistakes to Avoid
Lastly, if you want to join this session live, make sure you attend Best Practices Conference in DC from Aug 24-27, 2010
About the Author: